Make it: Planner DIY #1


This post has been two days in the making! I decided on Monday that it was time I finally set up my Webster's Color Crush Planner with some new DIY dividers and other goodies. However, busy life stuff got in the way (don't you hate it when that happens?) and I've only gotten around to snapping the finished products today.


I chose papers and ephemera from Dear Lizzy's Fine & Dandy collection for my dividers and dashboard. The 6x6 cardstock wasn't quite tall enough so I backed it on white printer paper before laminating it. I also stuck on circles of kraft paper that I'd cut with my one inch punch to use as tabs.


The process was much more time consuming than I thought it would be but the results are well worth it! I wasn't sure if I'd like the shiny laminated look but it makes the dividers so strong, I'd say it's a must. I cut the pieces out with scissors and punched the holes using my 6-hole punch. You could probably do it with a regular hole punch but the 6-hole punch saved me a lot of time and fiddling.








I decorated the dashboard using the 'hooray' card from the Fine & Dandy ephemera, heart stickers from Studio Calico and an adorable bubble tea sticker from Shop Evalicious. The paperclip in the pocket was also made using a stamp from Shop Evalicious, but I'll talk more about that another time! (I could rave about Shop Evalicious goodies all day!) 

Also, if I'm not mistaken is Maggie Holmes rocking a white Colour Crush planner too? Check out her dashboard design here. Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment